Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you find interracial couples attractive together?

A lot of people where I live love these two races together





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE8YMRbk2…











I have had 2 black girlfriends, one girl was Blask and Asian. What couples do you find attractive?Do you find interracial couples attractive together?
I love seeing two people happy together, no matter what the races of the people involved are. I'm just sappy that way.





Though I don't think of them as ';more attractive,'; I think I do tend to notice interracial couples a lot because I'm in one. And since my boyfriend is Japanese I guess that I especially notice Asian guys with black girls, and because they remind me of my boyfriend and I there is always that extra ';awwww'; factor. :)Do you find interracial couples attractive together?
I like to see Japanese guys with black girls. I think they look cute together. I'm mixed with those things so of course I find it cute lol. But anyways, it's rare to see that coupling but I have been seeing more Chinese and Filipino men with black women these days than any other Asian/bw couples.
the only reason i would find an interacial couple attractive is if it is very rare still, like an asian guy with a black girl but i am always attracted to things/people that are different. being in love or at least genuinely liking eachother is the most important thing seriously
As long as they are happy, then they are among the most attractive couples I've seen.





As for what couples I find attractive. Any couple that I'm in! Lol, I know that was kinda vain, but I'm just trying to lighten up the mood around here a little.
All couples are attractive to me, especially happy ones.





To me, however, love has no color or race.
I notice Asian guys and Black girls together too. I find a lot of interracial couples adorable together. lol that guy's voice in the video is hilarious.
Yes america is a melting pot and our races are starting to mix now. the couples, any couple, are attractive but their children they produce are always beautiful to me!
I don't really find ';couples'; attractive, just people. If they are both good looking then I guess but race has nothing to do with physical beauty.
I find black couples beautiful
Of course I do because I want to date interracially.
I am a black american woman married to a white brazilian man.
i find all couples attractive including interracials





p.s. interracials babies are the cutest
whatever floats your boat

No comments:

Post a Comment