Friday, November 25, 2011

What's a good alternative-ish couples song?

The new guy I'm with is kinda straight-laced, I'm not so much... more of the alternative style. Whats a different couples song, thats a bit original? (not rap, r%26amp;b...)What's a good alternative-ish couples song?



Priceless Treasure FOUR











I am on the edge of the threshold ,with desire





Where can we alone in this wilderness meet,





As the air perfumes fill my nostrils with love,


As if holding your hands in my dreams,


A one time fantasy, a breath from younder


I pick you up, up in the air,


No one ever thought that such would happen,





Untill ur hands felt my hands,





Desire spilled from my very being,


Nothing remained but my moisty hands,


As I smelt my palms, ur face came up,





From nowhere,as a spring of emotion rose


At once I saw u in front of my eyes emerging,


As if from no where,as u know


It was then that Irealised it was u,Dear ROSE.











get someone to convert this into a song musicalWhat's a good alternative-ish couples song?
hinder angel

No comments:

Post a Comment