Friday, November 25, 2011

I want to listen about couples who have had strained relationships..?

And when they realised that they should change, they changed and now they are having a happy life. If you are the ones, please tell me about your success stories. I need inspiration. Mine has been strained over last 7 yrs.I want to change myself and my attitude so my life %26amp; relationship sees more happiness. Please..Please answer to me how it was strained and how you saved your relationship! Thanx!!I want to listen about couples who have had strained relationships..?
Ohhh, what a serious question for 2:30AM!


In short, YOU have to change your thinking


about your partner. First, give up thinking


if they love you they will change for you. It


can happen, but if its pushed it won't! Accept


them with unconditional love. Love that's


given on condition of some behavior or


action isn't love, its manipulation. Think of


the other person first before yourself. Then,


if you are giving and they are not, and you


desperately NEED them to give, then I'd


have to say find a different partner.


';A happy life'; takes work from both of you.


If you've been struggling for 7 years with a


';Taker';, you're doomed to failure and more


heartache. Sorry, that's the breaks.I want to listen about couples who have had strained relationships..?
juz make them 2 be more fun


try up some new stuff


share with her


change smthg dat u often do


lets say, if u have sexs in bed, try somewhere else


varies them





dont push her dat much'


let she feel u understand her


know her da best


n dont be 2 bossy


doesnt mean dat u dont care, but smtms, she need her own privacy


her own decision





change da menu


change daily activities





y dont u try cook


simple but yet tumbs up!





hey, y dont watch movies tghtr again


at theatre


go places where they reminds both of u when ur 1st met


memories


give a shot


u lose nothing


gd luck

No comments:

Post a Comment