Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think of couples who go to motels/inns to make out/have sex?

Is it sleazy? Or do you think that it was considerate of them to do their thing somewhere private?What do you think of couples who go to motels/inns to make out/have sex?
I think it is fine as long as you are both adults and go to a clean hotel. As in my case, I have a platonic male room mate and my boyfriend sometimes feels uncomfortable staying over with someone else in the house. We get a room in a nice hotel and are able to just be alone for the evening.What do you think of couples who go to motels/inns to make out/have sex?
erm mayb...
its normal......esp if there is nowhere else to be alone.
If it makes them happy, I'd say go for it. If they are cheating on someone, though, it's shady and sleazy. Some couples might do this to spice things up, or maybe just to have some much needed privacy. Who am I to judge with others do? Live and let live, I say! :)
lol.......i never considered myself sleezy back when I felt I needed privacy with my hun. I consider it quite time....away from prying eyes.
better then in public.
I think the beds are usually too uncomfortable in a hotel.. Ya never know how up to date they are on cleanliness. Better off keeping it @ home
Hmmm. well it's been going on for years
People please!! who cares about a stupid bed when u really wanna get some, for real!!!
No, they are not sleazy but, those nasty motels are.
It's better than making out in the street or movie houses right? Come to think of this at least they are helping those people who are working in the motels or inn by renting the space. As long as this couple are paying the rent its fine.
personally.. i think its kinda disgusting.. to go have sex where other people have.

No comments:

Post a Comment