Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your view on couples who are swingers?

Recently a friend a mine revealed that she and her boyfriend invite other people into their bed. My only response was ohh. She said everyone else has said nasty comments about them. I think that it is their business what they do behind close doors. What is everyone else view( Honestly its not me!)What is your view on couples who are swingers?
I believe that it is a mistake because ultimately one or the other is going to drift away or get too heavily involved another person and ruin the relationship. Perhaps not for a while but eventually it occurs. It may work for the short haul but it's not good for a long term love situation. Especially if the female gets pregant with a child not of the husband/s-o. Things go to hell quickly then.What is your view on couples who are swingers?
if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world and while id never swing myself i dont knock people that do. its their lives and if both couple are cool with it than i say go for it %26amp; do what makes you happy as long as your not hurting anybody.
i don't condone it, it's just not right!
Yeah as long as both are cool with it, I see nothing wrong with it as long as its done safely....
if thats what keep their relationship together , then more power to them.. some people cheat behind the spouses back .. they are just open about it.
Whatever floats their boat, I just think they just not have children if they are very open about their relationship. Could be embarrassing for the children if the neighborhood talks about their parents
I am selfish, and the only thing I share is food...However, what others do(that doesn't harm kids, the elderly, or animals) that don't concern me...is none of MY or anyone else's business.
I don't judge, swinging is not for me though i don't think I could deal with the jealousy, I don't want ot see my partner touching someone else, that doesn't turn me on
I wouldn't presume to pronounce judgment upon them. Live and let live, I always say...





If it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone else, what does it matter? After all, people are capable of running their own lives more often that not.
To each their own. Whatever floats their boat, flips their skirt up, makes them happy, etc... :)
What ever floats their boat, not my cup of tea, I dont like to share.
To each their own.....as long as they consenting adults.
if that works for them... then by all means... go for it
I don't think I'd ever do it personally, but like you said, it's their business.
  • pout
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment