Friday, July 30, 2010

Couples (Anyone in a Committed Relationship - Age 21 or Over), do you make your Bed before leaving the house?

Yes, we make our bed





**** For you Yes responders, I'm curious Why? ****





No we don't. We choose not to make our bed, because what's the point, as all we are going to do is climb back in it, when we come home at night.Couples (Anyone in a Committed Relationship - Age 21 or Over), do you make your Bed before leaving the house?
Yes, I make my bed. It's a habit since I was a little girl. I also don't feel like I'm all together if I don't make it before I leave the house. It feels like something is missing.Couples (Anyone in a Committed Relationship - Age 21 or Over), do you make your Bed before leaving the house?
Nope, not in the mornings, but I do make it before we get back in it in the evenings lol. I like the sheets to be all straight and whatnot before we get in it, but don't care if I make up the bed for an empty house before I leave in the mornings.
Not as a general rule. It does seem pointless. I hate the tucked in feeling of a just made bed anyway, by the time we wake up in the morning the blankets are all over, sideways, upside down, half on the floor...
No, I do not make my bed. Or should I say WE do NOT make our bed. Nobody is going into our room except us. I do NOT show it to guest, and if you're family then it doesn't really matter.
I always make my bed before leaving the house, it's just one of my pet peeves.
im the first to leave the house....by design.

No comments:

Post a Comment