Friday, July 30, 2010

Who are your favourite couples on The OC/Gossip Girl/Gilmore Girls?

If you don't watch one of the shows, then leave it..





On The OC I liked Marissa and Ryan, Julie and Jimmy, Kirsten and Sandy, Seth and Summer.


In Gossip Girl I like Blair and Chuck, Nate and Jenny/Nate and Vanessa and Dan and Serena.


In Gilmore Girls I loved Jess and Rory, then Rory and Logan. I also liked Lorelai and Luke together.


:)Who are your favourite couples on The OC/Gossip Girl/Gilmore Girls?
Nate and Jenny!!Who are your favourite couples on The OC/Gossip Girl/Gilmore Girls?
Okay, well the OC used to be my favorite show, and I loved Seth and Summer! They were soo cute. Ryan and Marissa were okay, I just didn't like Marissa that much.


Now on Gossip Girl, I really want Blair and Nate together. They weren't together long on the show, but in the book, they're soo cute together! Since they aren't together in the show, I like Blair and Chuck too!
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by leaving it, but I only watch Gilmore Girls, so I'll just go from there.





I loved Sookie and Jackson as a couple. They amused me so much throughout the series! Lorelai and Max were also cute.
on the oc, marissa and ryan, summer and seth, and captain oats %26amp; princess sparkles.


i didnt like ryan and taylor.


gossip girl, serena and dan, jenny and nate, or blair and nate


gilmore girls, lorleigh and luke, rory and jess
The OC: Seth and Summer, natural chemistry, they're cute toghether, and was even a real life couple.


THE OC: Marissa and Ryan, their both good looking! They look good toghether, but they no chemistry! :(





Gossip Girl: Serena and Dan, The are perfectttt!!! :)
Gossip Girl: Nate %26amp; Vanessa, Dan %26amp; Serena, Chuck %26amp; Blair


Gilmore Girls: Jess %26amp; Rory (defnitely!) and Luke %26amp; Lorelei. I also liked Paris %26amp; Doyle, they were so funny.


I didn't watch the OC.


=)
In Gossip Girl I like Blair and Nate! I have to stay true to the books!! (Even though it seems i'm the only one)


I also like Serena %26amp; Dan


Rufus %26amp; Lily





On Gilmore Girls I like Rory and Logan and Luke and Lorelei.
The OC: I liked Marissa %26amp; Ryan, Jimmy %26amp; Hailey


Gossip Girl: Nate %26amp; Jenny, Vanessa %26amp; Dan


Gilmore Girls:Jess %26amp; Rory, Lorelai %26amp; Luke =]
funny, there's actually a poll about this on http://www.watch-gossip-girl.com right now!!! check it out and vote for Chuck and Blair!
I only watch Gossip Girl, so my favorite couple is Chuck and Blair! They are so cute together. They belong together. Serena and Dan are also good together.
in gossip girl in like





Blair and chuck


Nate and jenny


Dan and Serena











Elizabeth



1.NATE AND JENNY!!!!!!!!!!


2. CHUCK AND BLAIR!!!!


3. SERENA AND DAN!!!








P.S.i dont like vanessa and nate sorry
Gossip girl- Nate and Serena





Gilmore Girls- Lorelai and Luke
Gossip Girl- Serena/Dan


Gilmore Girls- Rory/Logan %26lt;3
for gilmore girls, i luved christopher and lorlei and then rory and logan
i love serena/dan and i loved jenny/asher (it surprised me when he cheated her with eric) i always thought they looked good together
idk dont watch much tv

No comments:

Post a Comment