Friday, July 30, 2010

What do most couples do in their free time at home togeather other than sex?

i am living with my fiance, we have a very active socia llife and are always going out to have fun. its great. but their are days when we are chilling around the house and i feel weird just hanging out, what do most couples do in their putzing around the house time.????? please dont say housework i hate housework i do that whe he is at workWhat do most couples do in their free time at home togeather other than sex?
You say that you are always going out and having fun with him, and have an active social life. But, does that include you going out with your friends without him at all? Its just that a person needs their space in a relationship. Without it, a relationship can quickly become stale, or whatever. You need to be able to have time for yourself, as well as have time available for to be with your friends. He also needs his own life which is seperate from yours. It just sounds like you may be feeling a little suffocated, thats all.


Just my opinion for what its worth...What do most couples do in their free time at home togeather other than sex?
When my b/f and I are hangin round the house w/nothin to do we go rent a movie we've never seen, read, cook something together, go for a walk, work out, play a lame board game lol. Don't underestimate sitting together %26amp; just reading...it's relaxing %26amp; a way for you to spend time together.
watch t, cook, puzzles, borad games, play video games, ...if we dont have bills to pay or anything to fix up the house
Haha, someone does have to do the housework, unless of course you can afford cleaning service. How about cooking together? Do you like cooking? Or watching TV together? Listenning to music you both love, or discovering each other's favorite music more? Guessing puzzles or crosswords? Ask your boyfriend what he would like to do.
me and my husband, besides having sex and doing housework:


play video games


watch movies (no particular category) and snuggle


play board games


watch whatever's on tv


cook something together





yeah, we're dorky, but it works.
After so many years with my husband, we do what we want to do. Sometimes, we use computers together(whenever I see some good laughs at You tube) or use computers separately, depending on our interests. Sometimes, he watches TV while I am still at the computer. He watches TV while I cook or clean house. He reads and I'm still at the computer.I play with the kids and he naps. Sometimes I nap while he play with the kids. Sometimes we both play with the kids. I do the laundry while he watches TV. There's no need to always have fun, just relax.
I love watching movies and tv with my significant other...it's a great excuse to cuddle and to catch up on the latest flicks.
Me and my spouse have been married for 20 years now. We love to play all kinds of games and we have fun and laugh all the time. I tease him when he is losing and he teases me when I am losing. It's all about a good marriage and a good relationship. You can all try renting movies instead of going out. Its more fun when your home and you can rewind the movie if you miss something. Also always keep your lines of communication open. Tell him how you feel. If you feel weird sometimes then something might be wrong because if you really love him you would not feel weird. Or maybe its just that you have not been living that long and maybe that's why you feel weird. But that will go away in time.
Discussing how to decorate their home!


Cooking together!


Cleaning up!


Playing board games!


Planning finances!

No comments:

Post a Comment