Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it true that in Usa black women/white american men couples are the rarest interracial pairings?

i ask cause i live in Usa and i never seen one . thxIs it true that in Usa black women/white american men couples are the rarest interracial pairings?
I'd say no -- there are a lot of black women/white men couples... I don't know what the least common pairing is... but it's definitely not that one :-) Is it true that in Usa black women/white american men couples are the rarest interracial pairings?
No. That is not the rarest combination and I agree that it is increasing more than ever.





@ grizzly: just because YOU dont date black women, it doesnt mean there arent thousands of white men who date and marry them. Heck Im seeing not one, but TWO white guys. Different white guys have different tastes, so you certainly dont speak for all of them:-)
I don't know the actual statistics on it. Very good friend of mine - black woman married to a white guy.





As for your personal experience, it might just be where you live. I've lived in cities my whole life and have seen every possible combination there is.
i was at work today and i saw a white man and a black woman couple. they seemed very happy.





i have dated out my race a few times, so i've been a part of that kind of pairing.





i think black/asian is the rarest


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No it seems like the 2nd most common. I could've been in several of those relationships, but I wasn't feeling those certain dudes. If anything would be rare, I would specifically say it's between Black women and Indian men.
I live in florida and i see them all the time. not just ';dating'; couples, but married couples too. if me and my bf don't work out, my next one would be a white guy too.
Are you serious? I see many white men and black women together.


I married to black woman and she is rest now.


Are you serious? You don't see it at all?
Yes.I have met and known two couples that are interracial. The one couple I did not know that well but the other couple were involved in Special Olympics. They were coaches. You might be surprised.
Then you must be isolated. I see them all the time...and all other couples for that matter...they even put more on tv to help people realize whats really going on. On fake shows and real couples that are just being recorded.
No,


I see all kinds of pairings,but like others have posted. I don't see many black women with Japanese or Eskimo men. Thats just one persons observation though.
I have seen several couples like that where I live. I do not think it is the rarest of interracial pairings.



Maybe. But like all pairings its on the increase. It's certainly less common than BM/WW pairs but I would never have thought the least.
no, that's the most common. Asian and Arabic are probably the rarest. Haven't seen any of those yet.
Asian man/Black woman is the rarest
no Americans are melting pot I'm Asian American
no asian men/black women are the rarest
No. As a matter of fact, I think it's the pairing that is increasing the most. I agree with ';Captain Falcon';.
No its Asian man/black woman
I agree with the first answer.
WOW....REALLY....!!!!


Oh well, does it really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment