Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you feel about these celeberty couples?

I was thinking that these people should see each other. Here are mii couples:








Kelly Clarkson and Blake Lewis





Jennifer Anniston and Matthew McConaughey





Tyra Banks and Jamie Foxx





Rihanna and Bow Wow





Alicia Keys and Usher





Lil Mama and Chris Brown





Ciara and Mario








-------How do you feel about those celeberty couples....plzz tell me!!! the truth!!!!How do you feel about these celeberty couples?
Kelly and Blake: weird


Jennifer and Matthew: That could work.


Tyra and Jamie: O.K.


Rihanna and Bow wow: don't care


Alicia Keys and Usher: Nah, she should be with someone older and more sophisticated.


The last two: don't care.How do you feel about these celeberty couples?
not be bad could be worse.
I think there all pretty good especially Jennifer Aniston and Matthew McConaughey.
Okay if you say so
I dont get how this is really a question! I agree with Jennifer.A %26amp; Matthew.M. I agree with Ciara %26amp; Mario. Dats it. truth!
Kelly %26amp; Blake-okay


Jennifer %26amp; Matthew-NO Matt is still trying to sow some oats


Tyra %26amp; Jamie-that could be interesting (thought Jamie was seeing Fantasia?)


Rihanna %26amp; Bow Wow-hmm-I don't know. I still see him as a kid


Alicia Keys and Usher-no, their music types are so different


Lil Mama %26amp; Chris Brown-not too familiar with


Ciara %26amp; Mario-not too familiar with

No comments:

Post a Comment