Friday, July 30, 2010

When same sex couples get married how do they decide who's going to be the husband and who's gonna be the wife?

I think it is a natural thing... they slip into the role they best suit. If they act more feminine they are the ';wife'; and if they are more masculine they are the ';husband';. But if they were to introduce themselves to you they would just use the term spouse or partner. When same sex couples get married how do they decide who's going to be the husband and who's gonna be the wife?
Didn't anyone ever tell you that prejudice and discrimination is sooo last century, Valerie X? In my opinion, any marriage, whether it is between same sex couples or not is all about the love. It is little more than a piece of paper that says you have certain rights as a couple. I am not knocking God but marriage has very little, if anything to do with religion. When you have spoken to God personally on this subject and he tells you that same sex marriage is a sin then get it on video and post it on YouTube. I'd like to see that one.When same sex couples get married how do they decide who's going to be the husband and who's gonna be the wife?
Partners don't do that. They aren't trying to be an all American married family and choose roles.......I'm sure that they balance responsibilities in other ways that straight couples don't.





This is a pretty ignorant question, really. Just because they are married doesn't mean they have to function in a normal husband/wife way.
I think most equally share the roles...they both play husband and wife roles. But I'm sure few couples split the roles in one being ';husband'; and one being ';wife.'; For example of one of the girls are more bigger or masculine or like more male things. Just like how gay people have different roles.
With some lesbian couples there is generally one that is more masculine and one that is more feminine. It is sometimes noticeable in the way they dress.





Sometimes with gay couples one tends to act more feminine than the other, even sometimes going as far as to dress like a girl.
It has nothing to do with a DECISION on who takes on what roll. I'm STRAIGHT %26amp; married %26amp; sometimes I don't know which one of us is more dominant than the other. There are no ';typical'; male %26amp; female roles. Some people choose not to live by stereotypes %26amp; instead just live happily as a couple who is equal.
Typically the more masculine one would be the husband, and the more feminine one would be the wife. If I remember, Ellen Degeneres got married recently and she's the husband. (She wore the tux and is generally more masculine.)
I don't think they really have a conversation like that. I think they just fall into a groove that's comfortable for them and go with it. There's no need for them to establish or label themselves as anything but ';in love.';
Who ever has the biggest shaft in males is the husband and weman it is who ever is the tightest is the wife.
well its hard to say.. I met two lipstick lesbians (both really girly) but definatly one was more manly acting than the other and one was more femine.. you can always tell who is who lol
Natural selection. There has to be a representation in a relationship.
I believe one person just automatically assumes the role. you dont have to decide.
They're both a spouse..who said one has to be the ';husband'; and the other one the ';wife';?
if its two men, one with smallest penis is the female. two women, one with smallest boobs is the man.or they either flip a coin
I have lots of gay friends and they just know but they really don't think about it that way. They're more 'equals' to one another.
I've never heard any of my gay or lesbian friends refer to themselves as ';husband or wife';.
LOL......Whoever has the bigger boobs is the ';wife';.....but I personally don't give a crap myself...





Thanks Val! Hehehe...I got it on sale!





Smoking girl! ..I say you are smoking hot!! LOL
Who really cares.
by looks i guess..who looks more female and who looks more male..or their actions.
Who ever has the bigger muscle is the husband?
Good question. why dont you ask a couple and post there reply.
Never cared to think about that
They flip a coin.
IDK
Why do YOU want to know?
Never thought about it. Not really sure. You got a lot of great answers here though. :D
If I were gay, I would be the man. Nobody's putting their rod up my hole.
hahaha I wonder about the same thing... maybe they just take turns? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment