Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you any couples that are ''astrologically compatible?''?

Who and what are they're signs? Are they actually happy/compatible?Do you any couples that are ''astrologically compatible?''?
My cousin and her husband





Cancer/Scorpio.





They are perfect for each otherDo you any couples that are ''astrologically compatible?''?
Me and my boyfriend aren't compatible but have interesting combinations:





Me:


Libra Sun


Capricorn Rising


Aquarius Moon


Venus in Scorpio


Mars in Sagittarius





Him:


Capricorn Sun


Aries Rising


Libra Moon


Venus in Aquarius


Mars in Taurus





Again, not a match made in heaven, but it wasn't easy for us to ignore the other. My Rising is his sun sign. His Moon sign is in my sun sign. My sun embraces both his moon and venus. Lastly, our moon signs are compatible. It's been a bumpy ride these last 2 years, but I don't want to be with anyone else. When we are together emotionally and physically our relationship is great. He feels like I'm the only one that gets him. Yet, he's an unpredictable person and it drives me nuts!!!! He's also a very very HORRIBLE communicator.
Yes





Me: Sagittarius





My Partner: Leo





Its suppose to be one of the best matches of the zodiac. I have no complaints. Love my Leo so much
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment