Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it abnormal for married couples to discuss about their friends and relatives with their own spouse?.?

good and bad things about people.


my husband gets very annoyed when i try to talk about people whom we know (once in a while when i get irritated with some of them when i meet) . he tells me not to talk about people and try be normal like others.


now how to be normal like all others?Is it abnormal for married couples to discuss about their friends and relatives with their own spouse?.?
I don't know what I would do if my wife decided we shouldn't talk to each other about whatever we feel like..





There shouldn't be things married people are not allowed to talk to each other about...Is it abnormal for married couples to discuss about their friends and relatives with their own spouse?.?
Yeah its something normal, i mean not to be so much, but discussing things about friends and family members, sometimes at work how things g on there, these stuff, i discuss it with him and he as well.





Please answer or comment





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





and





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>











_K_
he is in denial, he wants you to think that he is a good person and doesn't want to talk bad about people. If he experienced it, you will know his real colors.
We are pretty much open to each other about everything and we have good communication so i tell my husband anything thats on my mind
Its Normal to talk to Your Spouse its Not Normal for them to Tell you they Dont want to talk to you
no its normal to discuss other friends


but he may not want to open up about them thats all


men are more keep it to self
My hubby gets all the good gossip from me. I seem to find out everything about everyone %26amp; I need to tell someone.
corse not

No comments:

Post a Comment