Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you annoyed by very affectionate couples?

Do you think it's rude to kiss, hug excessively in public?Are you annoyed by very affectionate couples?
It depends on where I am... if it's in the grocery store or at the park or anywhere where there are children I always say something especially if it's a gay couple nothing mean just a simple (not in front of the kids). If it's somewhere like a concert or club or place where there are all adults then no it doesn't bother me.





PDA is fine but not in front of the kids...Are you annoyed by very affectionate couples?
Excessive PDA is never cool.





I don't say anything but in college there was this couple that made out (full on on top of each other tongue and spit everywhere and they weren't attractive) in the main dining hall. Huge cafeteria. 20 minutes after we got there (god knows how long they were going at it) someone threw a open bottle of mustard at them.
Haha! I've been there before! But in hindsight, at best it's uncool, and at its worst it's just plain disgusting. Couples go out in public to have a good time, and that should be what they do. If you want to get romantic, go home. But no, I don't say anything when I see it.
Yes, I get very jealous because I wish I could have something as beautiful as that. To answer the rest of your question no, people reserve the right to show whatever affection they want in public as long as there is no nudity or sex involved.
VERY!!





I find it annoying that when my best friend and I are working out (he's a REALLY HUGE dude) and when his girlfriend calls, he goes from having a macho voice to sounding like a desperate baby!





I'm so glad my girlfriend wants me to sound like a human being because she finds it annoying too.
hmm...hard to answer this question...


im...*repulsively attracted* to it. I just cant stop staring. I want to stop. But I can't. Call me a perv or whatever but its the truth.





And of course not. What am i gonna do, walk up to them and ask them nicely to stop sucking face? no! theyre just gonna write me off as some teenager who probably f*cks around more than they do
Excessively, yes thats rude, but occasionally thats w/e. I don't see why people have to hug and kiss and get all touchy excessively in public, its like being in someone's face.
Thats why my boyfriend never kisses me in public, although he is an european.
Nah kissing and hugging and holding hands is ok. It makes me sick though when I hear white men talking to their s/o in baby talk, you just know what they are thinking its sick.
Only the breeders.
I'M TERRIBLY GUILTY OF IT, SO NO
LOL YES YES YESSS!!!





I feel so jealous! Why can't I find Mrs. Right? :[
no. im always thinking 'take each others clothes off'
i hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment