Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do couples want original wedding music?

I compose orchestral/piano music and was curious if there are couples who would like an original wedding theme? Also, what do you suppose would be a reasonable price?Do couples want original wedding music?
No. People want comfort on their special day. Original music is cool (I am a musician), but I just don't think it is the right time to showcase your talent. I'd bet that the only people that could afford that type of service are not found here.Do couples want original wedding music?
when i got married, they played amen, the country song,my dad loved the song,he is pasted away now.plus i got married on his birthday sept.15.what a nice day to get married on.

Report Abuse



I would have to agree with Pappa, while there's a place for original music, I don't think weddings would be that place. And the people who would want something like that don't show up on Yahoo Answers, because they're ultra celebrities, and they'll have John Williams compose their theme, ya know?
I am sure that there are couples who want something orginal to be played while people are coming into the church and waiting for the ceremony to start and also for communion (in some weddings). As to price, you would have to figure what it was worth to you. You would want to copyright the piece and then be allowed to sell it to someone else or not depending on what they agreed to pay. I guess if the only paid a few hundred dollars, then you should be allowed to resell to someone else, but if they paid a couple thousand then it would be original to them and you would not be allowed to sell it elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment