Tuesday, August 24, 2010

';Famous Couples'; tolo (sadie hawkins), but I am going single. Who should I be?

So there is a Famous Couples tolo (sadie hawkins) going on at my school, and I didn't ask anyone.


So now I am going single.


I want to have a cute idea, but still look good so other singles will notice me!


HELP!';Famous Couples'; tolo (sadie hawkins), but I am going single. Who should I be?
You could be Cher, since Sonny died, but that might be kind of cliche. Any girl from a famous couple that is no more would probably be kind of funny. Do you have to dress like them? You could do like Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, who aren't together anymore but were once a famous couple? I don't know.';Famous Couples'; tolo (sadie hawkins), but I am going single. Who should I be?
britney spears, but please do wear panties!
Well, the movie star Greta Garbo is the most famous for wanting to be alone...That would mean either dressing very glamorously in a late 1930s-era gown (one cane be made from a pattern) or looking chic in men's dress pants.





You could wear a t-shirt with red underwear showing and torn black fish-net stockings and a Rat-Pack hat and go as Britney.





You could wear a long, demure white dress and go as the poet Emily Dickinson. (You'd surely stand out!)





You could attend the event as Andy Warhol OR Edi Sedgewick.





I'd go with some look you're sure few others will have. After all, your point is to be noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment