Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do good looking couples make good looking babies?

Not neccessarily. Like the person above me said, I've seen ugly couples make cute babies and vice versa. Genetics is such a funny phenomenoa - you just don't know what you'll get! All in all, I would say that it's safe to assume that good looking couples have a higher probability to have a ';normal'; looking child.Do good looking couples make good looking babies?
haha I wondered this myself. But i have seen good looking couples who didnt have such cute kids. And i can honestly say I have seen not attractive couples have the cutest kids ever.. i think it depends on what particular features the child gets from their parents and how well the genes mesh up together. And sometimes due to genes children come out looking like one of the grandparents or great grandparents e.t.cDo good looking couples make good looking babies?
nobody knows, but I've heard that babies that are mixed from different races are usually beautiful, stronger and more immune to diseases. like black and white, chinese and white, middle-eastern and Caucasian.
yes!!.... because the babie couples os looking for the babies

No comments:

Post a Comment