Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of interacial couples?

like if a white girl is going out with a black guy and their like teenagers? (whos like gangster)What do you think of interacial couples?
i think ppl should date anyone they want...ive dated outside my race and i have no problem with others doing it either..i encourage itWhat do you think of interacial couples?
Although liberally popular, i do not personally have a problem with it. As long as there is a deep commitment between the 2 parties. I speak from experience. Dating is already tough and when you add in other variables like race, it can become tougher. Love does not win over all. Commitment does. If these two are doing it as a fad. To be cool. I am against it.
indifferent.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amv_nDbBU4Wva2ZI9okdHY7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081006161005AAb0EAb
Everyone deserves to be happy. Regardless of race. If you like him and he likes you what does it matter.
Doesn't look right, I never see white guys with black girls, at least where I live
I personally think it looks weird, but if they want to date, let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment