Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What kind of things do people talk crap about regarding couples? Did anyone talk bad about your relationship?

If so what did you do?





I never been in a relationship but from what I heard is that people will talk crap about your relationship. What kind of stuff usually? Is it talking about how one is too good for the other person? Is it things like that? I just want to be prepared.What kind of things do people talk crap about regarding couples? Did anyone talk bad about your relationship?
my boyfriends ex is trying as hard as possible to tell everyone that my boyfriends a cheater, and is trying to find a way to get ahold of me. When school starts. i'm telling people the truth and might just kick her ***. Oh, and she also tried spreading a rumor that he's abusive to.


and she'll only say stuff behind my back, she's had chances to say it to my face, but didnt take them.What kind of things do people talk crap about regarding couples? Did anyone talk bad about your relationship?
gosh...wow if i could tell u everything ppl said about me it would take a long time i went thru alot of relationships ***didnt sleep around** just guys play to many games or werent serious so im sure for u righ tnow nothin will happen ppl talk no matter what u just got to learn to ignore it cause u kno whats true an whats not an thats the only thing that really matters

No comments:

Post a Comment