Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Indian love marriage couples...Are you happy with the outcome of your marriage?

You have sacrificed the trust and faith that your parents had on you , do you really think you did the right thing. will you allow your sisters or daughter to follow your foot prints..Thanks for giving me sincere reply.Your advise is worth for young girls Indian love marriage couples...Are you happy with the outcome of your marriage?
Why are you assuming


Love Marriage = Sacrifice trust and faith of your parents?





I fell in love with a person, got to know him, and then we both got married. We are still in love, happy and at peace. We hope our parents are happy for us too. If they are not, too bad.





When my sisters or daughters are old enough, they will take their own free decisions, I will have no right to ';allow'; or ';not allow'; anything they want to to do. If asked, I will offer my advice and opinion, but the final decision and its consequences are theirs alone.





Indian love marriage couples...Are you happy with the outcome of your marriage?
Yes I do give my permission to my children to choose their life partner. Moreover what is the question of sacrificing the trust and faith. It means you are taking extreme steps to perform love-marriage. If you are doing anything without hiding or with the consent of elders than what is bad in it?
its not the type of marraiges that decides happiness among couples. understanding and respect towards each other is necessary for bringing happiness to one's married life. well my family members who went for love marraige are very happy
hOW ABOUT ASKING ''Indian arranged marriage couples...are you happy with the outcome of your marriage''?





I know a few and most are terribly unhappy ...
u ask exclusive indian questions,


i might not sacrifice all my relation for one guy.


i dont believe in MR.perfect guy.


love thyself, parents then their choice
I cannot believe I am hearing such rubbish....





Haha, NICE ONE CHANDRA!!!!!
YES
no not at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment