Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How come on those Eharmony commercials they never show interracial couples getting together?

as many interracial couples as there are in the world, you would think on their comercials they would couples of different races ';hooking up'; but they dont.asian with asian, black with black,latin with latin ,white with white, it's so boring. in my family, and alot of my friends, it seem to be nothing but interracial couples, and i have dated women of different races.How come on those Eharmony commercials they never show interracial couples getting together?
I don't know either..I met my current woman on eharmony. I am white and she is black. We both hit it off from the start and have been accepted by her family and friends. We are getting married in June and have been dating a year and a half. She is everything I have ever wanted. My family has embraced her and the ';race'; issue has never surfaced. I have written eharmony and never recieved a response from them about their commercials..my thing is, who cares?? Take care DavidHow come on those Eharmony commercials they never show interracial couples getting together?
they are not ready for the truth
because they don't allow it on the site you will be REJECTED!
EB: If you really love her, and she really loves YOU, it doesn't matter-----you'll stand %26amp; overcome all odds.... I'm living the dream NOW..... WE are PROTECTED....
I don't know so instead of asking people on Yahoo, why not write Eharmony and ask them instead ?
who cares?
eddie....eddie





that's why they have 'HARMONY' in the name. Those suckers feel that interracial is NOT HARMONY!!
WHy does it bother you? Just don't use the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment