Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many couples do you know that are divorced?

I recently found out that my aunt and uncle are getting a divorce, after 25 years of marriage - he cheated on her with a co-worker- This is the 4th relative i know thats seperating


It seems that lately so many people are divorcing!


Why do you think this is?How many couples do you know that are divorced?
I went to a party last week and half of the couples I know are divorcing.





I think that the holidays make you reflect on what you want and don't want in your life.How many couples do you know that are divorced?
Money and lack of sex. I have been married for 15 years, i have not had any sex for 18 months, and if it were'nt for the $600,000 dollars it would cost me, i would boogie also!
I've known four people. But there have been five divorces. Yeah, one got divorced twice. Most just go on with life and others found someone else when they were ready. Just tell ur aunt to keep herself busy. IF she has kids, tell her to chill out with them. Give it time. God will help her heal.
I'm a divorced single mom at 30. I think divorce has become so common because everyone seems to be doing it - It's so prominent in the media that we've suddenly deemed it as an appropriate option. My divorce resulted from abuse %26amp; infidelity, but many marriges seem to fail these days because people seem to think it should be a lot easier than it really is. A good marriage involves a willingness to compromise %26amp; communicate no matter what the circumstance - nobody seems to want to work that hard anymore.
A lot of people go through divorces caused by different reasons.


If there is a lack of communication in a marriage and rather then seeking help, one or the other partner goes out and seeks love or lust in other places, then a marriage will probably and most commonly be ruined.


I believe that divorce is more common because people take the easy way out instead of working together in trying to make things work out and trying to get help to change some of their bad habits and to compromise.


Surprisingly, I only know of a few divorced couples.
One day at a time. It is so difficult to focus on anything other than basic survival when you have such a monumental lifestyle change that just staying in the moment for now is best. Allow yourself to feel everything that comes. Be still and listen to yourself. How are you? Express your feelings. Invest in a journal and find some quiet time. Do a little investigating as to why the divorce happened. This helps in the future if you doubt yourself. Remeber that grief has stages. They are not fluid. Sometimes you are angry and sometimes you are so sad. Remeber that you are never alone. Reach out for support. Be supportive. Good luck. This is the response for advice for mid 40's divorcee to be.
A bunch! why? I think sometimes there are lots of good reasons people should divorce and sometimes people just do not want to put the effort it takes into a marriage anymore.
At least 13 that have been divorced at least once in the past
Out of 12 couples I can think of that got married at around the same time, only two remain married.





I think selfishness and the ';me-ism'; that exists in today's society makes getting divorced pretty easy, even though it's very painful.





I've been married once and since being divorced have lost all sense of value in the institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment