Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is for long distance couples?

Im in a long distance, five months, and we r in love. First month was awesome, then we started having ups and downs, but im still happy. We both trust each other, but sometimes my friends here say he might be cheating, but i know him, he will not, he doesnt want to loose me, i could tell. I hope iw will last, has anyone accomplished a long distance before, anything i should know since its only been 5 months?This is for long distance couples?
lets see i been in mine for 10 months and 4 days and wow we had alot of ups and downs but I know in my heart I love him and I know for sure he loves me . I know he wouldnt cheat on me cause I would hurt me and he doesnt want to do anything to hurt our relationship. I know for sure he is the one for me that god has sent from above. I have experience that times will get extremely hard you just got to stick though them

No comments:

Post a Comment